Deep 1U cases in shallow racks

I have a generic rack that has about 22.5" (57 cm) of depth from the front vertical mounting rail to the rear vertical mounting rail. I am getting ready to buy some TYAN GX28 B2882 barebones systems, which are 26.5" (67.5 cm) deep. I am wondering if this will present a problem.

The rack has removable door/back/sides and will be located somewhere sufficiently secure that I am not concerned about the people that have physical access to the equipment. Will the difference in depth of the system to depth of the rack cause me a problem? I know that the TYAN barebones systems ship with generic mounting rails, so I was thinking that as long as the server's rails can be adjusted to a shorter length, it won't matter that the rear of the unit slightly extends past the back of the rack.

Can anyone confirm if they have one of these systems (or a similarly deep system) in a shallow rack and if this causes any problems?

-Roberto

--
Roberto C. Sanchez
http://familiasanchez.net/~roberto