Re: Xen in a production environment

> -> Once set up these VMs work very very well, also have them working
> with Qlogic SAN equipment, on Dell blade hardware, very nice.
>
> I have seen some ISPs about that use Xen already and it seems OK,
> although we are not using it this way.

I guess the reason we are looking at this is that we have a mail
server (see above) which is doing alot of things. I would like to
seperate these services out onto seperate hardware.. which we are
looking at IBM x306 hardware for servers. But then started thinking
that we could look at one large server that essentially runs the
services in seperate VMs. as well as running VMs for the other servers
that we have (web, etc). This way i can keep down the amount of
servers that we run.