Re: Logging server for stats

Simon wrote:

Excellent! This is cool, however, i added

deb ftp://www.iglobalwall.com/debian stable main

to the apt-get source.list and get this on an update:

Err ftp://www.iglobalwall.com stable/main Packages
 Could not connect to www.iglobalwall.com:21 (63.208.1.240),
connection timed out
99% [Connecting to www.iglobalwall.com (63.208.1.240)]
Hi !

First, iglobalwall.com is not a correct addr, it should be :
deb ftp://ftp.gplhost.com/debian woody main

Where did you get that address? This was the URL of an old server for doing tests...

Note that the current repository not for sarge (do NOT use the mod_log_sql in it, it will make apache segfault if mod_php is enabled), and that I'm currently building the repository. In the mean while, I suggest that you use the anonymous cvs with the following packages:

mod_log_sql2
mysqmail
mysqmail-courier-logger
mysqmail-qmail-pop3d
mysqmail-qmail-logger
mysqmail-postfix-logger
sbox
dtc

In each project, there is a single makeDebian script to build the binary package, and for mod_log_sql2 you can do it using dpkg-buildpackage (it's more standard, I'm trying to make it this way for the other packages (except DTC that needs to be build for all Unix in once).

Contact me in private in you need more informations.

Regards,

   Thomas Goirand, GPLHost LLC Manager