Logging server for stats

Hi There,

We are a wholesale hosting provider. We run debian sarge for all our
servers and offer PHP, ASP hosting, mail and domain names to our
customers. These services are spread across a variety of servers 1 for
PHP, 1 for ASP (using SunONE ASP), a hosting MySQL box, MySQL box for
the mail store, as well as seperate POP/IMAP/SMTP servers.

I would like to create a "Logging" server, that would log all stats
from various services...

- hit stats from the web server (apache 2)
- ftp stats from the web servers (pureftpd)
- traffic from the smtp servers (postfix/amavis)

... to one box, where i can summerise the data each night and present
to clients (and their end-users) when logged into their specific
control panel (wholesale panel and 'skinned' end-user control panel).

The apache/ftp logs would still be kept in standard form on the
hosting platform for customers to download if need be...

I am just in the idea phase here, so any suggestions at this stage are
very much welcome.

Simon