Re: handling malware with ClamAV milter

"Thomas Goirand (GPLHost)" wrote:
> Why would you like that clamv let an infected attachment go to be
> delivered? There are no cases where ClamAV can be wrong,

Actually, about three months ago, it FPed on a legit PayPal message.

I was unable to get customer authorization to submit the message as an
FP, but fortunately I haven't seen any further FPs.

(I also had a great deal of trouble getting the message delivered to the
customer;  his mail client wouldn't see it for about the first four
copies.  O_o )

-kgd
--
Get your mouse off of there!  You don't know where that email has been!