Re: debian + postfix w/ virtual mysql users + dspam HOWTO / Tutorial ?

Luc Stroobant wrote:
jack wrote:

Does anyone know of a howto on setting up postfix + mysql + dspam (+ maybe some av) on debian? There are a bunch for non mysql virtual postfix users, but i can't find anything good on setting up what i'm talking about.

Did you try http://workaround.org/articles/ispmail-sarge/ ?
("Tutorial: ISP-style Email Service with Debian-Sarge and Postfix 2.1" = Postfix + Courier + Amavis + Mysql)

Or you could use Syscp (http://www.syscp.de ), it has more than just mail, but I'm sure it's not that hard to disable the services you don't need. :-)

Luc

Thank you both for your responses. I have postfix setup with mysql virtual users OK, but what I'm really after is the DSPAM integration.

I've tried postfix's docs/links but nobody seems to tackle postfix + MYSQL virtual users + DSPAM.. (its all DSPAM with /etc/postfix/virtual setup).