HP DL380 G4 and Debian Sarge

Hello !

I want to buy SERVER HP DL380 G4 and install on them Debian Sarge. This
server has  Ultra320 SCSI , Integrated Smart Array 6i Controller , 2 x
network card : Compaq NC7780 PCI-X 10/100/1000-T.

I want to know or every drivers works correct if I want install debian sarge
from CD with default settings in kernel 2.4.x . After then I want upgrade
kernel to 2.6.x. I want to use Hardware RAID-5 for 4 harddisks.

If I don't find driver to my Smart Array or network cards , what I must to
do ?

Has somebody any recomendations for me ?

Meybe I shall buy another server whith will be better solution ?

Best regards

Rafal Dabrowa