How to run three PostgreSQL redunant

Hello *,

in conjunction of my previous E-Mail I am running a 150 GByte PostgreSQL
on a dedicated 1 TByte Raid-5.  Because I like to upgrade my ISP
bandwith I must think on clustering my threee PostgreSQL Databases.

Unfortunatly I have found not the right HOWTO's or manualks how to do
this automaticaly.

And second, I need something, which can redirect Database Requests
to one of the two others if a server is overloaded.

I have around 17.000 $USER and the three identic server have only
32 CPU's of 650 MHz with 64 GByte of memory and act as Database, file,
mail and Web server.

Greetings
Michelle

                   50, rue de Soultz         MSM LinuxMichi