Re: bandwidth dimensioning

Actually it does not only count on the users , it also counts on the
equipment.
You have spoken on giving internet access ... You will need to control
each user to see how much traffic and at what speeds they are
transmiting, also
if one has a computer virus that floods the hole network ( imagening
that you have no control for the bandwith on the user side ) all your
other users will suffer from this...

- So basically you may have a squid, but how are you going to control
the rates from each user to your AP ?!
- What about when the users start flooding spam to the internet and you
start being acused of spam ?

Good luck...