Re: couriergraph problem

Marek Podmaka wrote:
Hello jack,

  the problem is couriergraph is for different version of courier (I
  think). You have to update couriergraph.pl at line 319 according to
  what name courier puts in syslog. For me it's "courierpop3login".
  All those 4 lines that work for me are:

my $courier_pop3d = 'courierpop3login';
my $courier_imapd = 'imaplogin';
my $courier_pop3d_ssl = 'pop3d-ssl';