Need to Setup FTP server for MY ISP webserver

Hi.

 I am new to this FTP server. I need to set up a FTP server in my ISP
webserver so that all the users can upload their websites in to the exact
web root folder.How to do i do this?.I want to create a users only for
FTP users not for system users How do i do that?.Can any one explain me
how to setup exact FTP server and give users access to the exact folder
to upload the websites after uploading their website it should work
from browser.What precautions need to check regarding FTP security.I am
planning to setup this on debian 3.1 linux server.Is there any GUI tool
to manage easily.I want to use PureDB for storing users information.

Thanks for your help

Waiting for much help  from  this group.