Re: Solutions for securing PHP at all

Hello Thomas,

  yes, it's compatible with postfix. The main problem is determining
  which email address to use... some users don't set up their
  mailboxes on our server. So for now it's impossible to automatically
  determine which email address to use... so I use this setting only
  for those domains which send a lot of emails (so that bounces go
  back to them and to www-data :)

--
  bYE, Marki