Re: Maildir quotas

On Fri, 26 Aug 2005, Maykel Moya wrote:
> I would like to hear opinions here for large mail system and what
> infrastructure support them.

Cyrus is my standard answer for anything that has "large" and "mail
system" in the same sentence.  No production-quality Debian packages for
Cyrus 2.2 are available (in debian proper) yet, though.  Beta packages are
available through alioth.

Storage is black-box (you don't touch it unless you know what you're doing.
Feed it through IMAP/NNTP/LMTP, and drain it through POP3/IMAP/NNTP), but it
is MH-like (so it is one file per message). Quotas are available, and so are
shared folders.  No local user accounts whatsoever, all mail accounts are
within Cyrus only.

  Henrique Holschuh