Re: Re: yahoo problems please help

I would guess you work for Yahoo.  I cannot get e mails from individual customers from Yahoo.  Today Bill Gates e mail was blocked & undelivered.
I am telling everyone that if they want to communicate with me, then they will have to get off Yahoo & get a more reliable server.  I have no problems with receiving e mails from ALL other servers.  The problem is only with yahoo.
I have to tell them if they are on Yahoo then I can't do business with them as we cannot communicate until they get a reliable server.  You must have so many angry customers who are trying to contact me & are getting frustrated.
Joan Rochford
petpalace@shaw.ca
(250)642-5386