Amavis version on debian stable/testing or backports

Hi,

i would like to know if there's another version packaged by debian than amavisd-new-20030616-p10.

I took a look at the debian stable/unstable tree and also the backports list and seems that the "newest" version of amavis is that i reference.

Why reason this package is not updated regulary?

I have seen in the amavis home page that there are more up-to-date packages, but not for debian.

Hope for your comments.
BR,

jonathan