Re[4]: mysql server move

Hello Michael,

  I know that and I'm using rinetd also for other services. But the
  problem was php trying to connect using unix socket whenever it
  finds "localhost" (to connect to mysqld on localhost using tcp in
  php, one has to use "localhost:3306" or "127.0.0.1"). So I needed to
  redirect that unix socket somehow - and unix2tcp does this well I
  think.

--
  bYE, Marki