Re: [nagios] killer config

Hi,
i didnt understand all your wishes, but have you tried a mix from
nagios with cfengine?

All the same things you have to do on multiple machines, or that you
would set and forget,
can you do with cfengine.

Monitoring, detection of anomalies, administration.

www.cfengine.org

It's really good Administrating frontend, without the lacks of
Webmin or something else.

regards

Michael