RE: Simple backups

-----Original Message-----
From: schnitzel meister [mailto:schnitzelmeister@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, 11 May 2005 12:13 AM
To: Michael F. Sprague; schnitzel meister; debian-isp@lists.debian.org
Subject: Re: Simple backups

[snip]

Actually my original question was terribly worded. What I now realise
I wanted to know was whether I could pass a file list containing
wildcards to any of the standard linux archive utilities, which of
course they can.

*shakes head in disbelief*

I know it is not quite as simple as you may have wanted, however the
backuppc package is *fantastic* for backing up systems / configs etc -
check it out

Allen Bolderoff
GlobalLink
POST: P.O. Box 66, KILBURN NORTH, SA, 5084
STREET: Unit 14A/555 Churchill Rd, KILBURN, SA, 5084
PH: 8359 4444 	Fax: 8359 1222       www.gist.net.au