Mirroring problem with sarge

Hi ppl,
I got a mirror install in a sarge box that is replicated with debmirror, I started to have troubles while making the update the log shows the following error message

gpg: Firmado el lun 09 may 2005 16:32:57 UYT usando clave DSA ID 4F368D5D
gpg: Imposible comprobar la firma: Clave pública no encontrada
Release signature does not verify.
Get Packages and Sources files and other miscellany.
Parse Packages and Sources files and add to the file list everything therein.
Cleanup mirror.
deleting dists/stable/Contents-i386.gz
deleting dists/testing/Contents-i386.gz
Download all files that we need to get (1 MiB).
Downloaded 1 MiB in 179s at 0.25 kiB/s
Errors:
Release signature does not verify.
Release signature does not verify.
Everything

And though it claims that everything is ok the mirror is no updated. Since im mirroring main of woody and sarge, security and non-US are mirrored using anonftpsync, and sarge was reacently move to frozen,
I'm not shure if this is right. In any case im intrested in configuring correctly the gpg verification but i couldnt make out where to get the key to put in the ~/.gnupg/pubring.gpg file.
Since now thx for the help.

Cheers,
rak