Servers monitoring

Hi all,

I'm not sure if this is the proper list to send this question, but as I haven't found any list called debian-administrators, anybody knows if anything similar exists?, I send it here.

Which program do you use to monitor your systems? there are so many out there... I have been using MRTG to monitor the CPU load of my machines but I'm not sure about its results. I have some dual processors machines and MRTG says that normally their load it's about 99% while when I do a top most of the time their load doesn't go over the 60-70%.

  Any recommendations are welcome

Cheers
--
Arnau