Re: Cyclades Router OS License

hi out there...somehow none of you have mentioned LEAF Linux Embedded
Appliance Firewall http://leaf.sourceforge.net/.....since you are
looking for a project...meaning you have abit of time to tinker and no
client breathing down your neck....I think if you work
http://leaf.sourceforge.net/ and http://www.quagga.net/ and share with
us you experience it would be really cool....LEAF seeks to avoid the
whole hard disk issue that prevents computers from being put in the
core packet transport infrastructure.....as one guy put it "can you
imagine waiting for your core router to run fsck every time you reboot
it"...

have fun