Re: Courier or Cyrus

--On Wednesday, March 30, 2005 15:34 -0700 Jesse Molina <jesse@opendreams.net> wrote:

Hi Michael

I am using mutt on a Courier MTA/IMAP server right now.  I also use
Mozilla.

Do a man muttrc and search for imap_delim_chars.  Is that what you were
looking for?

Negative, it's a server option, not a client option. I've never tried changing it after a server was setup, so I'm not sure it can be done 'after the fact' but I do know that it does what you'd want which is seps go from . to / for the clients. however there is nothing in cyrus that prevents you from creating a mailbox mamed my.mail.box where my and mail are simply totally empty and aren't valid cyrus folders, just hierarchy.....many mail clients don't understand this though, and it's the clients fault for not asking for something it can understand in that case. :)