Re: securing a WLAN with PPP (or the like)

> >>So what about the Linux and OS X clients?
> >
> >Mac OS X 10.3 has IPSEC and L2TP support.  I'm not sure about Linux clients
> >yet; I'm doing the same set of experiments as Paul.  :)
>
> I would appreciate it, as I'm sure many others would, if you and Paul could
> post your test results and conlusions to the list when you get done.

I've been running IPSec on a wireless OS X client for some months now
with 2.6 kernel modules. Unfortunately I had to disable it a couple of
weeks ago as, after a gateway kernel upgrade from 2.6.6 to 2.6.10, the
IPSec packets were no longer being forwarded.

I can post both Mac and linux configs if they are of interest.

I'm also eager to hear if anyone has any ideas as to why 2.6.10 stopped
routing IPSec as I'd very much like to re-enable it.

Cheers

John