vpopmail+spamassassin

Hi everybody,
does anybody know, how to setup SpamAssassin with vpopmail, qmailadmin and with user_prefs?

I need to be able to set different preferences for different users. And more - some of my users don't want to recieve SPAMs at all - so, for some users I need to delete SPAMs.

I'm solving the last issue with simscan - it can delete SPAMs - but I don't know, whether it can call spamc with "-u" option.

I suppose to use qmail-scaner - but I don't know, whether it can drop mails...

Can anybody help?

Many thanks.

Regards
	Tony