Re: Domen-Reseller webfrontend

Hi!

So what do you mean with "domain"?

a.) A DNS webfrontend (like odns.sf.net, xname or ispman)
b.) A webfrontend which deals with the registry?

If the latter is the case, OpenSRS/Tucows has a perl-based one, which you could install on your server(s). But obviously only if you buy your domain from them. Ready-made ans open tools for dealing with .de registry are not kown to me (I think there are none - that what the registrars spezialise in). For .c/n/o/b/i the case is the same.

I wonder if you really mean "domains", not "web-hosting" accounts (including domain, webspace + DNS ?).

rgds,
j.

Dr. Ender Aysal wrote:
Thx, but i was searching for a web-frontend for reselling domains, not mail account.

thx

Ender