Re: Domen-Reseller webfrontend

www.ispman.org

A beasty thing, because it relies on ldap and so you have to configure many of the daemons running your services to "ask ldap". But if you get it done, it works great ;) We have some ISPMANs in production. It also supports a reseller structure and distribution over many physical hosts. What do you mean with "mailrobots"? There is an interface for the customer to create POP accounts if you mean that?

rgds,
j.

Andreas John
net-lab GmbH
Luisenstrasse 30b
63067 Offenbach
Tel: +49 69 85700331

http://www.net-lab.net

Dr. Ender Aysal wrote:
Hi

does anybody know a project which provides me a web frontend for reselling domains and which can use mailrobots?

thx

Ender