Re: IMAP Servers

On 13 Jan 2005, at 00:07, W. Andrew Loe III wrote:
I'm sorry, I meant to refer to its implementation of Maildir. Is this the standard format? I had a lot of trouble getting this format to work well with Apple Mail. I'm pretty sure its Mail's issue as thunderbird works perfectly.

Eh... I don't think that this is an issue related to Mail.app. It depends on how it is served by the IMAP daemon. But I never experienced any problems when using together Courier-IMAPd, Maildir as the storage backend and Mail.app as the frontend.

Regards,
Philipp Kern