Re: Keep auto-periodic fsck's enabled on ext3 partitions?

Thanks for weighing in with your opinion, which was basically what I was planning to do anyways unless I heard otherwise. We don't run cutting-edge kernels, only upgrading for important bug or security patches. Combined with nightly backups of customer data, I think we'll be pretty safe disabling auto-fscks (knock on wood).

Thanks again,

Glenn Oppegard
Aktiom Networks LLC
http://www.aktiom.net
Linux Virtual Private Servers for Professionals