mail-bombing

Hi!

  Few days earlier one of our customers sent about 90.000 mails using
  mail() function in php and that's bad... Fortunately most of them
  stayed in mail queue, but I have been lucky to notice it early.

  All those mails were for about 4 different addresses, 2 of them
  wrote us complaints. We have terminated his account, but that isn't
  solution. And one day after, we got about 5.000 mails from other
  server, maybe it was revenge.

  So is there any solution for this? We can't use safe_mode in php,
  it's too restrictive for most customers. We use postfix (default
  version in woody)

     many thanks

--
  bYE, Marki