MailScanner with Sendmail

I am a newbie trying to learn our office servers so I have put a system up at home just like the ones our office uses for the ISP servers. I am trying to play around to find better ways to work things and I have come across MailScanner. I think I have it all installed on my testing system how ever I can not find any Doc's on how to tell Sendmail to start calling MailScanner. Can anyone help me out here or direct me to some doc's on using it on a Debian server with Sendmail?

Thanks for any direction you can give this old MS user trying to learn Linux

Ken