Re: additional dns search spaces

also sprach Wouter Verhelst <wouter@grep.be> [2004.10.29.1126 +0200]:
> Most DHCP clients allow you to override configuration sent by the DHCP
> server. I am using this on my home LAN server in /etc/dhclient.conf:
>
> supersede domain-name "grep.be debian.org";
> prepend domain-name-servers 127.0.0.1;

Would you please read what I wrote? This does not work simply
because that's the domain name, and the domain name is a single
item. I specifically noted that prepend or supersede are not
options. Thin clients will not properly work when their $(hostname
--fqdn) outputs "node10.cluster.ailab.ch ailab.ch ifi.unizh.ch" as
that is not a FQDN.

`. `'`