Re: Reports on Postfix + Amavis + SpamAssassinµ

On Wed, Oct 27, 2004 at 09:56:24AM -0300, Federico Lazcano wrote:
> Hello everyone:
>
> I need an advice on reporting in web pages (MRTG-Like) the activities of
> a mail system build on Postfix + Amamisd-new + Spamassassin.
>
> Any clue?
>
> I'm using Debian Sarge.

Try munin. We've been using it at work, and it's great; it uses rrdtool,
a plugin API, and its own protocol to provide for a mostly plug&play
monitoring environment.

You'll want to install the "munin" package on one central host, and the
"munin-node" package on the hosts you want to monitor. Munin comes with
a script (which is ran from postinst) which will autoconfigure most
plugins, but there are more which can be easily configured (it's mostly
just 'ln -s' which is required).

--
         EARTH
     smog  |   bricks