To: <debian-isp@lists.debian.org>
Sent: Wednesday, September 15, 2004 12:42 PM
Subject: Re: Defining ISP?

I would be so please with the help of the phorun to propose open a new
branch into the Debian community dedicated to ISP.

Whom of you're interested??

BR,

jonathan

shift wrote:

The idea seems still interesting to me 2 days after the week-end! ( Did
some definitive dammage happen? :)
I imagine an install, giving possibilities of Raid, backup, replication,
networking etc from the start, all necessary tools and programs, in a
compact, easy to use distribution with some "ncursed" ISP specific
administration tools. Something secure, minimalistic (I like the word

and

the concept) and with some optimization possibilities.
does-it still seem confuse? Is it "une idee farfelue"?

shift