Re: Boot on "RAID 1" with "LILO" and "mdadm"

On Tue, 7 Sep 2004 15:33:13 -0300, Agustín wrote in message
<[🔎] 020b01c49509$23436480$6800a8c0@Agus>:
> [...]

..hah!  It went out my door years ago, I use Grub now, easier to set up
and much more forgiving IME.  I also remember discussing this on D-U
and Usenet, google for my email address and $query to see my angle
on whatever.
http://braindamage.alal.com/archives/debian-user/20030827/0532.html

..or JRTFU http://rootraiddoc.alioth.debian.org/

  Scenarios always come in sets of three: