Boot on "RAID 1" with "LILO" and "mdadm"

Hi Everybody!

I'm trying to run a bootable RAID 1. I'm using mdadm and everything goes fine. All the
partitions are completely synchronized and the problem comes in the last step:

I edit lilo to boot from the RAID and reboot. The system hangs up saying "LIL". I've read
something in the LILO documentation as:
LIL (The descriptor table could not be read.)
LIL (This is typically caused by media failure or geometry mismatch)

I have two SATA WD800 disks. I'm running debian with the kernel 2.4.19 and LILO 22.2

My LILO configuration looks like this:

boot=/dev/md1
root=/dev/md2
raid-extra-boot=/dev/hda,/dev/hdc
default=RAID
image=/vmlinuz
    label=RAID
    read-only

The other options are as they come in the one disk installation.

I'll appreciate any comment! Thanks in advance,

Agustín