Re: IpSec with Debian "woody" and kernel 2.6.6

re

On Mon, 2004-08-02 at 15:36, Jarle Aase wrote:

> What packages do I need in order to get ipsec up and running on kernel
> 2.6.6, and where can I get them? (I found no match on "ipsec" on
> backports.org). Also - where do I find documentation for the new kernel
> based IPSec?

Use native ipsec in 2.6.x kernel and openswan (for woody you might need
to backport package or rebuild openswan (ipsec-tools) package for
woody), but at least you won't have to patch the kernel.

regards,
 Andraz

--
BOFH excuse #316:

Elves on strike. (Why do they call EMAG Elf Magic)