IpSec with Debian "woody" and kernel 2.6.6

Hi,

I needed to use kernel 2.6.* on a new firewall machine (to handle the
hardware). I've used FreeS/WAN for IPSec over the past years, but it
seems like I have to use the new Linux kernel support for IPSec on this
machine. It will use VPN to other Linux based firewalls, and some Cisco
routers.

What packages do I need in order to get ipsec up and running on kernel
2.6.6, and where can I get them? (I found no match on "ipsec" on
backports.org). Also - where do I find documentation for the new kernel
based IPSec?

Jarle
--
Jarle Aase                      email: jgaa@jgaa.com
Author of freeware.             http://www.jgaa.com

War FTP Daemon:     http://www.warftp.org
War FTP Daemon FAQ: http://www.warftp.org/faq/warfaq.htm
Jgaa's PGP key:     http://war.jgaa.com/pgp
NB: If you reply to this message, please include all relevant
information from the conversation in your reply. Thanks.
<<< no need to argue - just kill'em all! >>>