Re: Outlook and Qmail

Somone wrote:

>I am having a problem with one of my customers who is using Outlook 2000
>SP-3 to connect to our Qmail server.  When downloading messages from his
> POP account, Outlook will hang.  It is most likely a corrupted message,

The only concrete case I've tracked down was Outlook choking on emails with
non-ascii characters in the headers ... I don't recall the exact characters
or circumstance.  There was a patch to courier-imap/pop that solved the
problem, not sure if that patch is integrated now or if it's in Debian's
courier packages.  The same issue might apply to other pop daemons?

--
Fraser Campbell <fraser@wehave.net>                 http://www.wehave.net/