graylisting with exim4 experimental packages

I'm running exim4 on a stable + some backports box.  I've configured exim
to do SA scanning before accepting email for delivery (using exim ACLs) and
I'm rejecting about 89% of incoming connections now which is nice.  (RBLs
are also generating a lot of the rejects.)

The discussion on graylisting is interesting to me.  Right now if an email
is scored below 12 it gets accepted.  It would be interesting to me to take
mails scored between 2-12 by SA and greylist them.  Has anyone written up a
howto on how to achieve this with the Debian exim4 packages?

Thanks!
	Dale
--
Dale E. Martin, Clifton Labs, Inc.