Re: nat ipchains on debian woody

Hello Francisco,

Francisco Castillo wrote:

I have read doc to do it but when i apply this doc i have a "your
kernel seems to not support ipchains" messages when i try to do
this.

For what reason do you want to use ipchains? If you just set up
debian successfully i think you have also an actual kernel (> 2.4.x)

From Version 2.4.x there is a new packet filter which is called
iptables. On www.netfilter.org you find a lot of documentation.

Did you know how to give a NAT (ipmasquerade support) on a debian
woody kernel in order to solve my problem?

Sorry, do not know about that.

Chris