Re: nat ipchains on debian woody

Have you tried iptables instead?  If your kernel supports iptables,
then:

echo 1 > /proc/sys/net/ipv4/ip_forward
echo 1 > /proc/sys/net/ipv4/conf/$both_eth_devs/rp_filter

iptables -t nat -I POSTROUTING -s 192.168.0.0/24 -i eth1 -o eth0 -j
MASQUERADE

iptables also does the firewalling in other chains, btw

Mark