Re: WINNING NOTIFICATION

Whats realy baking my noodle is, how the hell did this email got to us.

I mean. If she/he has a friend at debian-isp then they shouldve known
better.

I just cant think of a chain of events... or maybe this is the infamous
"grandma" of a BOFH and suffered this unfortunate fraud because she
didnt consult with the geekiest of her children.