Re: Which Spam Block List to use for a network?

On Saturday 19 June 2004 07:50, Russell Coker wrote:

> By far the most false-positive entries I have had are from
> postmaster.rfc-ignorant.org and abuse.rfc-ignorant.org.  The

That's because rfc-ignorant.org's lists aren't about spamming.  They are
about domains that fail to conform to certain RFCs.  (Although I
disagree with their listing of *.uk on the grounds that the UK registry
allows people to withhold their private contact details from whois.)