monitor hardware for failure on hp proliant servers.

I currently have 2 compaq systems:
1 running rhel3
hp proliant ml350
and the other debian3.0r2.
proliant ml 330.
I have been unable to find a consistent listing of where I can get the
software to do, disk and various hardware monitoring on the system.

I am planning to purchase a rackmount,
DL360G3 6 cluster system, running debian 3.0r2.
What hardware monitoring tools are available:
I've only see this so far:
http://starbreeze.knoware.nl/~spark/compaq/

I need something to monitor both systems similar to smartmontools, and
tell me if a disk fails.
Smartmontools won't work on the megaide raid system on the ml330.
What do you use for hardware monitoring for your hp proliant systems?