Re: Fighting spam with "sendmail aliases" in postfix (spampots?)

El Jueves, 27 de Mayo de 2004 06:48, Corey Ralph escribió:
> Tomàs Núñez wrote:
> > On the sendmail server I have some "aliases", I mean, some accounts from
> > what I receive mail no matter which domain is sent to (being a domain of
> > this machine). One utility of this was that I received all
> > "postmaster@domain.com" without having to configure anything.
>
> One way to acheive this in postfix is to create another virtual map of
> type 'pcre', this lets you use a perl regex.
>
> You can create another map file with something like:
>
> /^postmaster@.*/	postmaster
>
> and add 'pcre:mapfilename' to the end of your virtual_maps directive.

This works pretty well... but it seems that pcre aliases have higher priority
than ldap aliases... Every time I send something to an email that is aliased
in the pcre file, it is sent to the pcre alias. It doesn't matter if I put
pcre at the beginning or at the end of the line, it seems that it always have
higher priority... Is this true?

Thank you very much