Re: You can start saving now

Am 2004-05-18 14:06:52, schrieb Lucas Albers:

>I just wish the 2.53 Debian SA had surbl as part of it.
>I have to install sa, and then do a make install on surbl.
>I tried to make the surbl package as a deb file but it conflicted with sa
>files.
>Obviously, because they provide the same files.

I do not know about 'surbl' but which files are the same ?

Why not renaming the binaries ?

On the other side I had a very little program which check
IP's with rbl but unfortunately I have lost it...

I had a procmail recipe like for SA and it has marked the
RBLed Messages...

>--Luke CS Sysadmin, Montana State University-Bozeman

Greetings
Michelle

                   50, rue de Soultz         MSM LinuxMichi