Re: You can start saving now

> Install spamassassin 2.63 which had filtered last
> night around 480 SPAMS from 78 Mailinglists...

and then enable surbl, and set it to score at 6.0.
Then submit 1-10 spam's that slip by per day to spamcop.
I just enabled surbl on my external debian mail relay, and it is grabbing
around 30% more spam with that surbl enabled.
I'll have to watch the logs to authoritavially state surbl is grabbing a
larger percentage of spam.

I just wish the 2.53 Debian SA had surbl as part of it.
I have to install sa, and then do a make install on surbl.
I tried to make the surbl package as a deb file but it conflicted with sa
files.
Obviously, because they provide the same files.

--
--Luke CS Sysadmin, Montana State University-Bozeman