Re: list spam (Re: You can start saving now)

On Mon, 10 May 2004 12:15:18 +0200
Kilian Krause <kk@verfaction.de> wrote:

> I guess the large fear was always crossposts from inside
> lists.debian.org being rejected with member-only-permitted. IMHO can be
> circumvented while allowing all of lists.d.o subscribers to post to all
> lists. That way you only subscribe once to lists.d.o and select the
> lists you want to read, but may post to all.

I think that your idea could be good way to cut down the amount of spam.
Good idea indeed. But are there still some users who post messages to
lists but are not subscribed to any of the lists? Propably yes?

--
  Daniel Schildt
    daniel@autiomaa.org