Re: debian on HP proliant

I really wish HP would get off their chairs and provide support for debian
installer for all their HP proliants.

HP to expand Debian Linux support (December 04, 2003)
http://www.infoworld.com/article/03/12/04/HNhpdebian_1.html

They haven't done anything to support debian.

They just need to make a driver disk for their systems.

They say they support debian, but they don't have __ANY__ debian install
disks for __ANY__ of their proliant systems on __ANY__ of their webpages.

It was a bitch to recompile support for raid on the ml-330 proliant system
I had.
Reach archives for my silly story.
Install Redhat, recompile kernel, install chroot debian...blah..blah...blah.