Re: debian on HP proliant

I really wish HP would get off their chairs and provide support for debian
installer for all their HP proliants.

HP to expand Debian Linux support (December 04, 2003)

They haven't done anything to support debian.

They just need to make a driver disk for their systems.

They say they support debian, but they don't have __ANY__ debian install
disks for __ANY__ of their proliant systems on __ANY__ of their webpages.

It was a bitch to recompile support for raid on the ml-330 proliant system
I had.
Reach archives for my silly story.
Install Redhat, recompile kernel, install chroot debian...blah..blah...blah.