Graphical software to control networks

Good evening,

For my CISCO and 3Com Router/Switches I have on the CD's graphical
tools, with which I can control/admin networks, exactly Routers,
Switches, Repeater, etc...

Unfortunatly it works under an unsuported (from me) 32-Bit Operating
system, which I do not use !

Question:

Does anyone know a graphical Software under Linux ? Must control all
Routers, Switches and Repeater per SNMP.

The best is, if I can use positional landmaps as Background

Examples for windows are RADview Service Center, NETview, ...

Greetings
Michelle

--
Registered Linux-User #280138 with the Linux Counter, http://counter.li.org/